Attorney Consultation with Skype
Always looking for new ways to increase efficiency and better communicate with clients, the Essex Law Firm now offers video conferencing via Skype. Through Skype, which is free and easily downloaded to your computer and/or phone, you can have a face-to-face meeting from almost anywhere there is internet connectivity. Video conferencing offers many client benefits.
- Saves time and money—save driving time and costs and still have a one-on-one session with your attorney.
- Scheduling flexibility—just can’t add another thing to your schedule? Plan your Skype session before or after work or even on your lunch hour.
- Convenience—do you lack transportation or have a disability? Video conferencing permits you to stay in touch and move forward despite any transportation issues.
- Location—if you or your spouse are out of state (or even the country), a real live video conference with a Texas certified lawyer is still possible.
- Travel—whether traveling for business or pleasure, you can still manage face time with your attorney.
- Relationships—video conferencing promotes a more personal connection than a phone call. Each party can see and read facial expressions, which helps build and strengthen trust. This can be especially helpful when making contact for the first time.
- Comfort—you can communicate with your attorney from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office where your personal information and files are at your fingertips.
- Increased efficiency and productivity—a planned video conference can be far more productive than an ad hoc phone call and it ensures that each party has the other’s undivided attention. In the long run, this may help to decrease overall costs.
Lastly, video conferencing offers the closest thing possible to direct interaction. By using Skype, the Essex Law Firm offers a new way for clients to stay in touch and stay informed on a very personal level.
If you would like to setup a consultation via Skype, please call our main office at 281-350-4104, or send us a message, and we will accommodate you.
* Please note the consultation fee is $150.